- The full Minecraft game for PC and Mac users
- Only for European Mojang accounts
- Create your own mods or use free mods online
Play the Minecraft Java Edition with a Minecraft Gift Card!
By now, Minecraft has really grown into a phenomenon, because you can play a version of Minecraft on all possible gaming platforms. Create your own world in which the sky is the limit of your imagination. Explore, build, but also conquer your world alone or together with your friends. The principle of Minecraft is quite simple, it is an open-world sandbox in which you can do anything that comes to mind. Create objects and design giant structures such as the tower of Sauron by Lord of the Rings. You can play together with your friends in the online multiplayer version of this game to create a world that is perfect for you.
By using this card you can download Minecraft through your Mojang account. You have to create this account first and that can be done via this website. There are two types of Minecraft editions, namely the Windows Edition and the Java Edition. If you are planning to play Minecraft together with friends you need to check which version your friends have. The Java edition is not compatible with the Windows version or vice versa.
What is the difference between the Java Edition and the Minecraft Windows Edition?
The Minecraft Java edition was the first version of Minecraft. After Minecraft was bought by Microsoft, a new version was created named the Windows edition. Many Minecraft players still use the Java Edition because of certain advantages you have as a Java player:
- You can build your own mods and it is your property;
- You can use the huge collection of free mods that are available online;
- The quality of the Java mods are better than Windows because the Windows version was meant for the mobile user.
The Windows Minecraft may have some more restrictions in the Bedrock version, but when it comes to graphics, the Windows Edition prevails. Do you have the Windows Edition? Then you can use Minecraft Minecoins!
Redeem your Minecraft code via Mojang
In our webshop we sell one version of the Minecraft Cards, and that is the Minecraft card with a total value of 23,95 euro. You can buy the Windows version with an Xbox Gift Card or a Windows Gift Card.
The way you can redeem your Minecraft card is as follows:
- If you don't have a Mojang account yet, create an account via this link;
- Confirm your new account via the email you will receive at the specified email address;
- Choose the "redeem card/code" option on the Minecraft website;
- If you are a new user, choose your username;
- Download the Minecraft game.
If you have a Windows Edition, click here for the Minecraft Minecoins you can use in the Minecraft Market Place.
What payment methods can you use at Gamecardsdirect?
The payment methods you can use at Gamecardsdirect are: iDeal, PayPal, Sofort Banking, Bank Transfer, Bancontact/Mister Cash, Giropay, Paysafe, by phone, Mastercard, Maestro, Belfius and KBC/CBC.
You can buy at Gamecardsdirect 24/7 because we are an online shop. We are always there for you. So you can buy whenever you want.
Do you have any more Minecraft questions?
Check our FAQ and you might find the answer you're looking for here.
- With this card you get access to the game Minecraft Java edition;
- This card is suitable for both the PC and MAC version;
- Pay with one of the many payment options we offer in our webshop;
- You will receive your game code immediately in your mailbox!
Minecraft Java Edition for PC and Mac. The Minecraft Java card is a full version of the Minecraft game. A Mojang account is required to play and download the game.
Not redeemable in the Microsoft store.
Terms and conditions
Redeeming your Minecraft Java Edition in 3 simple steps:
- Go to the website of Java Minecraft;
- Then create an account or log in if you already have an account;
- Follow the redemption instructions and download the Minecraft Java edition.