iTunes Apps Store Manual
How does an App Store & iTunes Gift Card work?
With an App Store and iTunes Card you can top up your Apple ID credit. You can then purchase apps in the App Store, download music or activate your music subscription in the iTunes Store. Perhaps you like reading books? Take a look at the iBooks app. You can also use your Apple ID credit to upgrade your iCloud storage. That really comes in handy if you have many important photos or documents that you want to keep safe.
Is this your first time topping up your credit using an App Store & iTunes Card? Or do you want to give this card as a gift to someone else, but you are not sure how this gift card works? Either way, we have created a step-by-step guide for you so that you know what to expect from the iTunes Gift Cards.
You can redeem iTunes / App Store Cards in three ways:
- Via an iPhone, iPad or an iPod;
- Via a Mac or PC;
- Via your Android phone.
Redeem the App Store & iTunes Card via your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Redeeming your iTunes / App Store code via an iPhone, iPad or iPod is easy, because you can do this anytime and anywhere. Are you on the road and do you want to listen to an audiobook or quickly download a game? Make sure you always have credit in your account ;) Follow these steps below to top up your credit right away:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch;
- Tap My account or your profile picture in the top right corner;
- Choose Redeem Gift Card or Code and log in with your Apple ID;
- Enter the 16-character code (starting with an X) that you received per email from Gamecardsdirect;
- Tap Done;
- Done, enjoy your purchase!
Redeem the App Store & iTunes Card via a Mac or PC
Do you want to redeem your code via your Mac or PC? That is possible, too. Enjoy your own music at home, watch the latest movies right from your couch or listen to a good audiobook inbetween chores. Follow these steps below to top up your Apple ID balance:
- Open iTunes or the App Store;
- App Store: log in with your Apple ID, click on your account name or profile picture at the bottom in the left corner and then on Redeem gift voucher.
- iTunes: choose Account, go to Redeem and log in with your Apple ID from the menu bar at the top of the screen or the iTunes window;
- Enter the 16-character code (starting with an X);
- After completion you will immediately have the credit in your account. Have fun!
Redeem the App Store & iTunes Card via your Android phone
On your Android phone you can redeem the App Store and iTunes gift cards for an Apple Music subscription. Follow the steps below to listen to unlimited music via the Apple Music app:
- Open the Apple Music app;
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Library, For you, Discover, or Radio.
- Tap the menu button and then Account Settings. If you do not see this, first log in with your Apple ID;
- Choose the option Redeem gift card or code;
- Enter the code and click Redeem;
- You will be asked if you want to redeem the gift voucher for a monthly subscription. If you do not choose this option, the gift voucher will be exchanged for Apple ID credit. This credit will be used every month
- until the balance is insufficient to pay for the following month.
Do you need help from our team?
Do you need help redeeming the code? Or do you have other questions? You can always contact us! Call, mail, App or chat with our Customer Service, they love to help a gamer in need. The Customer Service department is available from Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 17:00.
In the weekends, our Customer Service is limited to email responses only.