After losing contact with his explorer friend Virgi, our fearless alien hero Spidy heads to Earth in his spacecraft to find her. While entering the Earth’s atmosphere, his spacecraft suddenly fails and starts to break up, causing Spidy to crash-land on the strange planet, with his craft scattered across forests, throughout ponds and into dark caves.
Spidy finds himself alone on an alien world and faces the epic challenge of tracking down Virgi, battling strange new enemies and finding the missing pieces from his spacecraft in order to repair the damage and make their escape home.
The stage is set for the adventure of a lifetime as Spidy embarks on a perilous journey through a visually stunning 2D/3D world, where quick reflexes and fast-paced platform action create a fun and rewarding gameplay experience, which is easy to pick up, but challenging to master.
- A unique blend of fast paced physics based platform action and challenging puzzles
- A visually stunning, cartoon-styled Animated world
- Use the analogue control to perform intuitive skill-based manoeuvres as Spidy swings from danger, shoots his web and avoids numerous pitfalls and enemies
- Explore three unique game environments with over 69 diverse and challenging levels
- Overcome a huge range of enemies and fight epic boss battles
- Accessible for both casual and core gamers…it’s easy to pick up, but challenging to master
- Unlock over 300 collectables and achievements
- Replay levels to earn higher scores and improve your leader board ranking!
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2) (32-Bit), Windows 7 (SP1)
- Sound Cards
- DirectX compliant sound card
- 1.0 GB
- Hard Disk Space
- 2.00 GB
- CPU Speed (MHz)
- 1.9 GHz
- Intel Processor
- Intel Core 2 Duo 1.90 GHz
- Video Card (nVidia)
- nVidia GeForce GT 540M
Games which are placed in the age category PEGI-3 revolve around subjects which are suitable for all age groups. In these games the level of violence is placed in a comical context (e.g. the same type of violence which is used in Tom & Jerry cartoons). It should be impossible for children to link the degree of violence in these games to any situation which can happen in real life or real-time. All situations and characters should be based on situations of a fantasy type of nature. These types of games are not allowed to have any imagery which could scare or frighten young children. Offensive language or profanity is banned from games which are placed in this age category.