ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif
ArcaniA – Fall of Setarrif is the first stand-alone expansion for ArcaniA, further enriching the storyline. An ominous demonic force devastates the Eastern lands of Argaan, heading towards the coastal city of Setarrif.
Meanwhile, King Rhobar III mobilises his royal military forces to subjugate this last bastion of the rebels under his rigorous regiment. To top it all, the direct way to Setarrif is blocked by a volcanic eruption. Only history books of utmost facile nature will describe this series of unfortunate events as a coincidence. The outcome of this tale depends on the nameless hero and his strongest allies.
- Experience a new, compelling part of the chronicles of Argaan
- Play parts of the story from your famous allies’ perspective
- All new ENEMIES & MONSTERS as well as ITEMS & WEAPONS to further expand and hone your combat skills
- Meet NEW, lively CHARACTERS when exploring the (yet) unknown regions & dungeons
- Stand-alone expansion
- Playing time: 4 – 8 hours
- Import your character from the main game
- New locations and settings (lava/beach/dungeon)
- AMD Processor
- AMD Athlon x2 2.8 GHz
- Hard Disk Space
- 5.00 GB
- Intel Processor
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 Ghz
- 2.0 GB
- Video Card (nVidia)
- nVidia GeForce 8800 GTX
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2) (64-Bit), Windows Vista (SP2) (32-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit)
This category is applicable whenever there are graphic images of violence and sexual activities which can be applied to real-life situations. From persons (youngsters) in this age category one can expect that they are aware of the reality whenever they hear profanity, but also when it comes down to tabacco and alcohol usage and criminal activities.