Black Mirror is a dark adventure game that details the aftermath of the tragic death of William Gordon. Playing as his grandson Samuel players must unveil the truth behind the events of that fateful, stormy night.
The Gordon family has accepted William's death as suicide; however, Samuel is not so sure. And through further investigation some terrifying family secrets are revealed. Through the course of the game players will discover the tragedy that has decimated the Gordons since the Middle Ages - and eventually fight to escape a fate that will not stop until it has claimed every member of the family.
- A rich and interesting storyline to capture the imagination
- Third-person graphical adventure
- Six comprehensive chapters
- Features 23 individual characters
- More than 100 different locations, including: a medieval underground temple, a mental hospital, and a cemetery
- Atmospheric effects such as rain, fog, and storms
- Hundreds of realistic animations
- Many logical, inventory, environmental, and tactile puzzles
- CPU Speed (MHz)
- 400 MHz
- Hard Disk Space
- 2.00 GB
- Intel Processor
- Intel Pentium 3 400 MHz
- 64 MB
- Sound Cards
- DirectX Compatible
- DirectX® 8
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2) (64-Bit), Windows Vista (SP2) (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (SP1) (64-Bit), Windows 7 (SP1) (32-Bit)
Games which have a higher level of life-like violence focused on fantasy characters and/or non life-like violence which is focused on characters which are life-like or focused on animals. In these types of games there is no explicit nudity. Mild profanity is allowed, but it is not allowed to have any strong sexual language in these types of games.