Killing Floor is a Co-op Survival Horror FPS taking place in the devastated cities and countryside of England, after a series of cloning experiments for the military goes horribly wrong.
You and your friends are members of the military and police, dropped into these locations with a simple mission: survive long enough to cleanse the area of the failed experiments.
The only problem is, these “experiments” aren’t waiting to be taken out – they’re coming for YOU!
Features in Killing Floor:
* Co-op survival horror gameplay for up to six players against multiple waves of specimens
* Persistent Perks system, enables players to convert their in-game achievements into permanent improvements to their character's skills and abilities
* Over 60 Steam® Achievements
* Slow-motion “ZEDtime” to better watch those violent creature deaths, even in multiplayer
* Ten different monster types trying to eat your face off, armed with everything from teeth and claws, to chainsaws, chainguns and rocket-launchers
* Over 20 weapons for the players to chose from, ranging from knives and fire-axes up to pump shotguns, rifles and a flamethrower. Add in a welder, medical tools and body armor to help the players survive
* Open, non-linear play areas enable the player to choose where to fight the hordes
* Players choose one of 7 Perks to play with, so they can best balance out a co-op team to survive the horrors
* 9 official maps included and more than 100 custom maps created to date!
* Fully-configurable, allowing players to change things as simple as the difficulty level or number of creature waves, or go so far as to set up their own favorite waves of monsters
* Solo game mode for offline play
* Support for Steam Friends and other Steamworks™ features
* Includes SDK for the creation of new levels and mods
In this age category the games revolve around close to life situations which revolve around violence and/or sexual activities. One can expect from people who play games within this category that they have reached a level of maturity which is suitable for their age, and that they would have a good level of putting matters in perspective when it comes down to profanity and the use of tobacco, drugs and alcohol, but also when it comes down to criminal activities.