Mechs and Mercs: Black Talons
A devastating war has torn the galaxy apart. Dozens of planets and star systems have declared independence or forged new alliances, while governments fall and warlords rise to power.
Chaos and corruption are everywhere and so to maintain order and negotiate peace between the ruling factions, private mercenary armies are called to action.
You are commander of the Black Talons company, currently stationed in the Oberon system. After an eventful campaign, the military Tzanar Union has overrun the planet of Genai and blocked all departure from the system: leaving you and the Black Talons stranded. The only means of escape is to help the Genai forces repel the invading army and recapture the planet.
- Extensive campaign mode where the actions of the player have a direct impact on the local system’s balance of power
- Persistent and fully customizable squads
- Various unit classes with specialized roles and their own distinctive set of weapons, abilities and skill trees
- 5 worlds with differing environments and weather conditions that directly affect battle
- Powerful mechs can enter the battlefield and turn the tide of combat
- Customize and upgrade your base with weapons and infrastructure that will boost squad numbers, teleport soldiers or even bombard the battlefield
- Faction relations influence a player’s progress throughout the game: either by giving access to unique units or interfering with missions
- CPU Speed (MHz)
- 2.60 GHz
- Hard Disk Space
- 4.00 GB
- Intel Processor
- Intel Pentium 4 2.60 GHz
- 2.0 GB
- Sound Cards
- DirectX® 9.0c Compatible
- Video Card (nVidia)
- nVidia GeForce 6600 GT
- DirectX® 9.0c
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows Vista (SP2) (64-Bit)
This category is applicable whenever there are graphic images of violence and sexual activities which can be applied to real-life situations. From persons (youngsters) in this age category one can expect that they are aware of the reality whenever they hear profanity, but also when it comes down to tabacco and alcohol usage and criminal activities.