Omerta - City of Gangsters (MAC)
Omerta - City of Gangsters is a simulation game with tactical turn-based combat. Taking the role of a fresh-from-the-boat immigrant, with dreams of the big life, the player will work his way up the criminal hierarchy of 1920’s Atlantic City.
Starting with small jobs, his character recruits a gang and expands his empire by taking territory from other gangsters. Eventually he establishes his own crime syndicate and becomes the de facto ruler of Atlantic City.
- Historically accurate representation of Atlantic City and its landmarks
- Strategic gameplay allows city overview, planning, expansion and gathering of intel
- Turn-based tactical combat with a cover system and stealth action
- 15 unique player controlled characters each with unique personalities and backgrounds
- A RPG system for development of player characters and managing their equipment
- Competitive and cooperative multiplayer mode with persistent gangs
- 15+ hours of gameplay in a single play-through
- 20 unique maps visualizing the various districts of Atlantic City
- Supported Operating Systems
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- 2.0 GB
- Intel Processor
- Dual Core CPU
- AMD Processor
- Dual Core CPU
- Video Card (ATI)
- AMD Radeon HD 2000
- Video Card (nVidia)
- nVidia GeForce 8 Series
Games which have a higher level of life-like violence focused on fantasy characters and/or non life-like violence which is focused on characters which are life-like or focused on animals. In these types of games there is no explicit nudity. Mild profanity is allowed, but it is not allowed to have any strong sexual language in these types of games.