Painkiller Hell & Damnation DLC 1 Medieval Horror
Below is the full list of what is included in the "Medieval Horror" DLC for Painkiller Hell & Damnation:
- Expansion of Survival Mode: Players can now progress through maps in a similar manner to the campaign coop mode (i.e. It's no longer limited to a specific spot in a map/chapter).
- New Survival Mode: Boss Audience - players can now fight against bosses in survival mode; players need to cooperate and coordinate to defeat bosses by using environment traps and weapons
- New Boss and Multiplayer Skin: White Demon
- New Enemy and Multiplayer Skin: Assassin Greed (In remembrance of the famous assassin John P. Greed)
- Environmental Weapon: Parcel Gun - Use this device and shoot “organic” parcels at your foes to keep them at bay.
- New Tarot Card: Fear (“In case you’re surrounded by demons and fiends, fear not! Fear them!” – Ezukral III. ancestor of Belial)
- One Brand-new Multiplayer Map called “Inhumator”
- Three Popular Multiplayer Maps (Psycho, Illuminati, Chaos) remade to the HD versions and also available in classic mode
- AMD Processor
- AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Intel Processor
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.00 GHz
- 2.0 GB
- Sound Cards
- DirectX® 9.0 Compatible
- Video Card (ATI)
- ATI Radeon HD 2600
- Video Card (nVidia)
- Nvidia GeForce 8600
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2) (32-Bit), Windows Vista (SP2) (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit)
In this age category the games revolve around close to life situations which revolve around violence and/or sexual activities. One can expect from people who play games within this category that they have reached a level of maturity which is suitable for their age, and that they would have a good level of putting matters in perspective when it comes down to profanity and the use of tobacco, drugs and alcohol, but also when it comes down to criminal activities.