PSN PLUS - Play more, pay less
Become a member of PlayStation Plus and profit from exclusive benefits such as:
- Early access to demos and beta versions.
- Huge discounts on content in the PlayStation Store.
- Free games and many other features.
Choose a PSN Plus NL if you have a Dutch PSN account. Choose a PSN Plus BE if you have a Belgian PSN account.
What is PlayStation Plus?
A PlayStation Plus subscription gives you access to Sony PlayStation’s online network and the extras that come with it. A PSN Plus subscription is required to play online on a PlayStation 4. There are many advantages that make purchasing a PSN Plus membership worthwhile. You will be able to download two free games every month, and additionally benefit from the exclusive discounts and early access to beta versions and demos. You can make the most of your playing time with a PlayStation Plus subscription of 3 or 12 months.
Buying a PSN Plus membership is really simple:
1) Choose the desired PSN Plus membership.
2) Enter your name and the email address to which the code can be sent to.
3) Choose your preferred payment method and bank and complete the order.
After paying you will immediately receive an email with the activation code. Redeem you code and enjoy the unique content and extras from a PlayStation Plus membership!
As soon as the duration of the card has expired (after 90 or 365 days) your PSN Plus membership will be put on hold until a new code has been activated. That way you always know what you are in for.
Bron: PlayStation Access