The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (for PSVR and Nintendo Switch)
Skyrim: The StorySkyrim unfolds 200 years after its predecessor, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. After the murder of the King the world of Tamriel has never become the same again, and the world is now governed by elves. Among all the turmoil a new evil has risen, this evil are dragons. The future of Skyrim and the kingdom as a whole are in grave danger. People await the arrival of ‘the Dragonborn’, who is the epiphany of an ancient prophecy; The Dragonborn is a hero born with the soul of a dragon. You as a gamer has to become the Dragonborn in order to save Tamriel from its imminent doom. You will travel by foot and on a horse to save Tamriel, but one thing is for sure, you will embark on an epic fantasy-adventure.
Elder Scrolls V – What’s new?The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim uses a new graphics engine that makes it possible to show great horizon views; there is also the possibility to create dynamic lighting for each object in the gaming world of Skyrim. The combat system is completely renewed for this edition of The Elder Scrolls, and new is also that you can use both in-game hands. You do not choose a steady class anymore to play all game long, but you can upgrade your skills by using them as much as you possibly can, and by doing so you get the idea that you can create your own game character in this Elder Scrolls game. The Perks system that became known in the game Fallout 3 is used to choose new skills at every level of the game.
Skyrim for PlayStation VR
- A fully open Elder Scrolls gaming world in Virtual Reality. Experience the world with great scale and depth.
- Fight in VR with ancient dragons and unravel an adventure that makes you pass through mountainous areas and perilous dragons, all in the great designed world of Skyrim.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR includes the fantastic full-game, but also all official add-ons: Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn.
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim will be released on PlayStation VR on November 17th 2017.
Skyrim for Nintendo Switch
- The Nintendo Switch edition has the following add-ons: Dawnguard, Heartfire and Dragonborn.
- Make use of the motion controls of the Nintendo Switch, and you can also use lockpicking.
- Use outfits and weapons out of The Legend of Zelda, and uncover extra loot by using The Legend of Zelda Amiibo.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will be released on Nintendo Switch on November 17th 2017.