Play 1-2-Switch at any party on the Nintendo Switch
Liven up any party with 1-2-Switch
Looking for a way to liven up a party? With 1-2-Switch you can turn any ordinary gathering into a fun, duelling game night! All you need is one Nintendo Switch console which you can set up on the TV. In 1-2-Switch, two players face off in a series of party games without looking at the screen. That’s right, this game requires you to look into your opponent’s eyes and focus on the sounds or movement of the Joy-Con. 1-2-Switch was one of the Nintendo Switch games available at release that really shows the console’s best features.
Which type of games can I play with 1-2-Switch?
1-2-Switch is a game with over 28 party minigames that you can play with 2 players. From Wild West gunslinging to copying each other’s dance moves, the minigames in 1-2-Switch liven up any party using the creative features of the Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons. Listen carefully and beat the other player by not getting ahead of yourself. Fun examples of 1-2-Switch games are:
- Samurai Training – face-off Samurai-style by catching your opponent’s katana with two hands
- Wizards – reenact the epic battle between Voldemort and Harry Potter
- Treasure Chest – two players try to untangle a treasure chest from a jumble of chains by rotating the Joy-Con the right direction
- Telephone – be the first to pick up the ringing Joy-Con and scream “hello” as loud as possible
- Beach Flag – wait for the start sign and sprint (on your spot) to the finish line
Can I play 1-2-Switch alone?
There are only a handful of minigames that you can play alone in 1-2-Switch on the Nintendo Switch. This party game is primarily catered towards groups of at least 2 players.
Redeem 1-2-Switch in the Nintendo eShop right away
If you purchase a game code from Gamecardsdirect, you will be able to redeem it in the Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo Switch in just a few steps:
- Go to the Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo Switch;
- Log in to the account you wish to download the game on;
- Go to ‘Use a code’;
- Enter your code here and confirm!
This is the first Nintendo video game in which players compete in fun activities while staring into each other’s eyes instead of at the TV screen. From Wild West gunslinging to copying each other’s dance moves, the games in 1-2-Switch make creative use of a broad variety of Nintendo Switch features to liven up parties with anyone, anywhere, at any time. 1-2-Switch will be available alongside the Nintendo Switch system on its launch day on 3rd March.
|English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Russian|
|ORIGINAL SYSTEM||Nintendo Switch|
|COPYRIGHTS||© 2017 Nintendo|
Nintendo Switch Game download:
- Navigate to Nintendo eShop from the HOME Menu on your Nintendo Switch.
- Click on MENU.
- Please then choose DOWNLOADCODE INSERT.
- enter the download code of sixteen characters and confirm with OKÉ.
You're done, the game will now be downloaded to your Nintendo Switch Console. The download time can vary and depends on your internet connection.