Minecraft PC2 results
Minecraft Gift Cards
What is Minecraft?
Minecraft has grown into a real phenomenon, because you can play Minecraft on almost every console out there! Create your own world in which you do not have to limit your creativity. Build and explore your Minecraft world alone or with friends. The main principle of Minecraft is simple but very addictive. Create small objects and design large constructions. You can also work together with friends in the online multiplayer version of this game.
What is a Minecraft Gift Card?
The Minecraft Gift Card is a card used to download Minecraft on your Mojang account. You will first have to register here: https://minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft/#register. With this card you can increase your account credit with €23,95 and use it to purchase the full Minecraft game on your PC!
How do you purchase a Minecraft Gift Card from Gamecardsdirect?
Ordering a gift card to download Minecraft is very simple in the webshop of Gamecardsdirect. Our webshop is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can purchase a game card any time you like! Just follow these steps and you will be exploring the world of Minecraft in no time:
- Add the Minecraft Gift Card to your shopping basket;
- Enter your name and email address and accept the terms and conditions;
- Pay for your order using one of our many payment methods;
- You will receive the digital activation code per email instantly!
How can you exchange your Minecraft prepaid card?
Exchanging your Minecraft Gift Card for the full Minecraft game is simple. Follow these steps to download Minecraft on your computer:
- If you do not have a Mojang account yet, create one here: minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft/#register;
- Confirm your new account via the email you received;
- After you have registered a Mojang account, you can redeem your prepaid card at minecraft.net/redeem by entering your code in the 'Code' field;
- Create a new Minecraft profile name if you are a new user;
- You can now download Minecraft for your Windows or Mac by clicking on the corresponding icon.