Ortel Mobile3 results
Why do you need to use Ortel Mobile?
With Ortel Mobile you can call, text (SMS), and use the internet on your mobile phone, in the Netherlands as well as abroad. Make use of the powerful network of Ortel Mobile, and remain reachable, wherever you are in the world.
How do I buy an Ortel prepaid code at Gamecardsdirect?
Buying prepaid credit at Gamecardsdirect is quick, easy, and most of all very safe. Follow the steps below:
- Choose for what amount you want to upgrade your Ortel Mobile prepaid credit, and put this product in your shopping cart. Click on the button “Order Securely”;
- Fill out some information, so that we know where to send the purchased prepaid code to;
- Pay with one of the many payment options we offer at Gamecardsdirect;
- Immediately after the payment process you receive your code in the inbox of your email.
How do I redeem my Ortel prepaid code?
To redeem your Ortel prepaid code you have to undertake the following steps:
- Call the number 1244;
- Choose option 9 in the voice menu;
- Follow any further instructions, and type in the prepaid code you have purchased at Gamecardsdirect;
- Your new Ortel credit will be added immediately.
How do I redeem my Ortel Mobile prepaid code while abroad?
Your Ortel Mobile prepaid code can easily be redeemed abroad. Follow the steps below:
- Call the number +31 6 1200 1244;
- Follow the voice instructions;
- Your new Ortel prepaid credit will be added immediately.
How can I request information about my current Ortel credit?
You can request information about your current Ortel credit by taking the following steps:
By text message (SMS):
Call the combination *101#, and you will receive a text message (SMS) from Ortel with your current credit together with the expiration date.
Call the number 1244. After a couple of seconds you will hear how much your current phone credit is.
How long is Ortel prepaid credit valid?
Phone credit of Ortel Mobile remains valid for 6 consecutive months. There is one condition though, you need to upgrade at least once in these 6 months. When you do not do this, then you have another month to upgrade your phone credit. After this, your phone credit is valid for 6 months again. In case you do not upgrade within the given 7 months, you will lose your phone number, and the credit that you had on your SIM card. Your phone number as well as the credit are non-refundable, you will not get them back.
How can I contact the customer service of Ortel Mobile?
You can contact the customer service of Ortel Mobile in 2 different ways:
- By calling: Call the number 1200 with the phone that holds your Ortel Mobile SIM card, or when you want to use another phone, you call the number 0900-1612000;
- By contact form: You can also fill out the contact form of Ortel Mobile, which you can find here.