Overwatch Loot Boxes Nintendo3 results
What is Overwatch?
Overwatch is a wildly popular multiplayer shooter from Blizzard Entertainment. Together with your team you fight against 6 opponents to conquer or defend a place. You can choose from 28 characters called Heroes. These Heroes all have their own characteristics, each with their own pros and cons. In addition, a Hero is also divided into Offence, Defence and Tank; this determines whether you are good at attacking, defending or repelling. The different game modes of Overwatch are played in arena’s based on real-life locations such as China, Italy and Greece.
What is an Overwatch Loot Box?
Overwatch Loot Boxes contain random items that can be used to customize the look of your Heroes, as well as personalize the way they express themselves. A Loot Box can contain items such as “ skins”, “ emotes”, victory poses, slogans, sprays and “ highlight intro’ s”. With a level-up you will get a Loot Box by default, in addition there are often events where Lot Boxes can be achieved. You can of course wait until you reach a higher level, but you can also choose to purchase Loot Boxes using a Nintendo eShop Card from Gamecardsdirect!
Get the hottest in-game items with Overwatch Loot Boxes!
Whether you launch Helix Rockets from Soldier: 76 between the cherry blossoms of Hanamura or with Lucio through King's Row skatet, you want to customize your hero - so grab a pair of Loot Boxes and customize them to your heart's content. Each Loot Box contains four items, so you can get anything from Skins, Emotes, Victory Poses or Voice Lines, to Sprays, Highlight intros or credits.
You'll receive Loot Boxes when you reach a new level, at special events, first-time access for a new season, and other promotional offers from Overwatch. But sometimes you don't want to wait or keep grinding down some Loot Boxes. Sometimes you just want them right away!
Buy a Loot Box with Nintendo eShop credit, without gravel
You can buy a number of Loot Boxes right away, without having to wait for a new season or until you finally reach the next level. Top up your Nintendo eShop credit and buy a number of Loot Boxes at once. It's always fun to open a chest, who knows what it will get you!
Each Loot Box contains four randomly selected items that can be used to customize heroes or your personal profile. Common, Weird, Epic and Legendary items can be found in each Loot Box, and at least én Rare or item (or higher). The content of the Loot Box is generated when the box is earned or purchased, not when it is opened.
Below is a price list of Loot Boxes:
Overwatch Loot Boxes contain different items
Your Overwatch Loot Boxes contain different items, in different “item-quality”. So you can receive a new skin, or in-game credits (Coins). Below is an overview of the items you can expect to see in the Overwatch Loot Boxes:
- Player Icons: Used to customize the avatar of your player profile. Icons can refer to heroes, skills, various game terms or even to other Blizzard games. All Player Combinations are of rare quality.
- Skins: Skins are by far one of the most valuable items, and are generally more valuable than sprays or Voice Lines. They are used to change the appearance of heroes. Skins come in three qualities: Rare, Epic and Legendary.
- Emotes: Also one of the more valuable items. They are used to perform an action by using the communication wheel. These are for cosmetic purposes only and have no effect on gameplay. Some emotions last longer than others, some have an infinite duration unless they are interrupted. All Emotes are in Epic quality, except some Legendary Emotes.
- Sprays: Are used to spray on a surface in the game. Sprays are based on heroes, cards, etc. Some sprays are not acquired through Loot Boxes, but through achievements. All Sprays are Common quality.
- Voice Lines: Used to speak to teammates in the voice of the heroes by using the communication wheel. All Voice Lines are of Common quality.
- Victory Poses: Used to adjust the heroes' pose at the finish of the team's victory photos. All Victory Poses are Rare Quality.
- Highlight Intros: A valuable item. They are used to introduce the animated introduction at the beginning of each game or when viewing the Highlight of the character. All Highlight Intros are Epic quality.
- Credits: A pile of gold representing the in-game credits. Credits come in three qualities: Rare for 50 credits, Epic for 150 credits and Legendary for 500 credits. There is about 30% chance that a Loot Box contains credits.