Minecraft gift card manual
Buy Minecraft with a Mojang Minecraft Gift Card
Do you want to build the coolest things and design the prettiest (8 bit) creations? With Minecraft, the sky is the limit! This building game has broken records in the last few years and is well received by every generation. Have you never heard of this game, but would you like to try it? With the Mojang Minecraft Gift Card you can play the game almost immediately after purchase. How does it work? Good question! We have made a step-by-step instruction for you to explain how it works.
Use the Minecraft Gift Card via Mojang
You will have to buy Minecraft through your Mojang account. Don't have an account yet? Read this handy guide. Do you already have an account? Great, then we can get started!
- Go to the Minecraft website and log in with your account;
- Select the Redeem code option;
- Choose Minecraft: Java Edition;
- Enter the code and click Redeem;
- Follow further instructions and download the game;
- You will have downloaded the game in no time. Time to make your ideas a reality!
Redeem your Windows Gift Card via the Microsoft Store
You also have the option to purchase Minecraft through the Microsoft Store. Note: for this you need the Windows Gift Card, not the Minecraft Gift Card! This is how you use a Windows Gift Card to purchase Minecraft:
- Go to the Windows Store and search for the game Minecraft;
- Choose the Minecraft game that you would like to have;
- Click Buy and, if necessary, log in to your Microsoft account;
- Choose Redeem a gift card as the payment method;
- Enter the code of your Windows Gift Card here;
- You can now complete the order. Have fun!
Questions? Take a look at our FAQ page, maybe your question may already have been answered!