Nintendo eShop Cards4 results
What are Nintendo eShop Cards?
Nintendo eShop Cards are prepaid cards that you can use to add your own money to your Nintendo eWallet. This money can then be spent on purchasing digital games for your Nintendo device. It is an easy and quick way to make purchases! You can use this Nintendo credit to buy games for your 2DS, 3DS, Wii U and Switch.
No more waiting for a game to be delivered to your house and useless packaging that you do not really need. Buying your games digital using Nintendo eShop Cards is so much easier! And best of all, you can start installing your game in just a few minutes instead of a few days.
Nintendo Switch Online
Do you have a Nintendo Switch with multiplayer games? Then you also need a Nintendo Switch Online subscription in order to play online. This can also be done using Nintendo eShop Cards. You can take out a 1, 3 or 12-month subscription and pay using your eWallet balance!
Order your Nintendo eShop Cards from Gamecardsdirect
You can easily increase your Nintendo eShop credit on your account using Nintendo eShop Cards from Gamecardsdirect. All you have to do is follow the steps below and you can top up your eWallet within no time:
- Choose which Nintendo card you would like to buy and add it to your digital shopping cart;
- Enter the required personal details like your name and email address;
- Select a payment method to pay for your order;
- You will receive your redeem code per email right after successful payment!
Add your new credit to your Nintendo account
You can increase your Nintendo eWallet balance and purchase new games on your Nintendo console in just a few minutes. Having Nintendo credit ensures that you will always have funds on hand for new games. Increasing your credit goes as follows:
- Go to the US Nintendo eShop and log in to your account;
- If you do not have an account already, you can create one now;
- Increase your credit by activating your redeem code;
- You can now purchase the games you want!