What are Paysafe cards?
A Paysafe card is a prepaid card with which you can pay in thousands of webshops without having to use your credit card or bank account. In short, Paysafe is the most convenient and safest online prepaid payment method there is.
Would you like to know how to redeem this code online? Click here to read the manual.
Paysafe is safe to use for the following reasons: Paysafe supervises a transaction from the moment you pay until the recipient receives your payment. A verification of the transaction is sent by SMS to the Paysafecard payer. Paysafe has a professional anti-fraud team that ensures that you do not have to worry about your payment with your Paysafe account. The advantage of paying online with Paysafe is that you do not have to provide any personal information. This way your privacy cannot be violated and paying with Paysafe remains 100% secure.
You can buy a Paysafecard quick and safe in our webshop. You can choose the amount that you would like to buy in Paysafe prepaid credit: €10, €25, €50 and €100. After purchase you can add the credit to your Paysafe account and you can start purchasing products and / or services. It could not be easier!
You can use Paysafecards at thousands of online shops as an accepted payment method and this number is growing rapidly, because more and more people are starting to use Paysafe as a fast and especially safe payment method.
There are different values available for your Paysafecard. At Gamecardsdirect, the following cards are available in the shop:
Paysafe €10 Paysafe €25 Paysafe €50 Paysafe €100
Buy the Paysafe card that you need and use the code to top up your Paysafe balance. After using the code, the credits are immediately added to your wallet and ready to use.
You can top up your Paysafe wallet by following these steps:
1. Log into your Paysafe account on Paysafe.com;
2. Go to "Checkout" and then choose "Deposits / Transfer";
3. You will see the Paysafecard logo here and are able to choose the deposit option, click on this logo;
4. Choose or enter the amount and the bonus code and then click on "Deposit / Transfer";
5. Enter the 16 digits of your Paysafecard and the PIN code that you received per email and confirm this information;
6. You will now receive a confirmation of the information you entered;
7. Click on "OK". The message "Confirmation of completion of deposit" appears on your screen.
Paying with Paysafe cards is very quick and easy. All you have to do is select Paysafe as a payment method if you want to place an order online. Then enter the 16 digits of your Paysafe code to pay and you are done.
Another way is by entering your username and password, but you must first register with "My PaysafeCard". With this you can create an account where all your credit will be collected. You can then redeem your purchased Paysafe codes on this account, so that you only need to use your login name and password to make payments.
There are various services and products you can pay for with Paysafe. A few examples are:
1. Games: Final Fantasy XIV, League of Legends, Steam and PlayStation Store;
2. Social games and communities: IMVU, Yahoo! and StartMail;
3. VoIP, phone services en messaging: Skype, Ortel Mobile and ChilliTalk;
4. Internet services and travel: CloneDVD, Blazing Fast and Garden Seeds Shop;
5. Music, film and entertainment: Deezer, MyPlay and more...