- $50 shopping credit for Amazon.com with an Amazon Gift Card.
- Perfect as a last-minute gift or for yourself to shop on Amazon.
- Easy to purchase in our webshop and redeem online.
- Amazon orders over $25 have free shipping within the US.
- The digital gift card will be sent to you via email instantly.
What is an Amazon.com Gift Card with a 50 dollar value?
A $50 Amazon Gift Card is essentially a prepaid credit card that has a 50 dollar value. You can spend this credit on your order on Amazon by using a gift card. The value of your Amazon card will be deducted from the total costs, and any remaining costs can be paid for using another payment method offered by Amazon. Amazon is one of the largest online warehouses in the world and has millions of products to choose from.
Can I buy a $50 Amazon Gift Card as a present?
Yes, Amazon Gift Cards make great gifts! They are versatile and the recipient can choose to spend the money on whatever he/she likes. And for you, the buyer, it is really easy as well. As our gift cards are digital, you can order an Amazon card from us and receive it in your mailbox within seconds. This makes it very easy to find a last-minute gift when you have not had the time to go shopping. Once you have purchased the card, the digital redeem code that is sent to your email address can be forwarded or written down in a card.
How do I purchase a 50 dollar prepaid Amazon card?
Purchasing a prepaid Amazon card of $50 is really simple. All you have to do is follow these next steps and you will have the digital redeem code in your inbox in no-time:
- Add the 50 dollar Amazon card to your shopping cart;
- Enter your details and select a payment method;
- Pay for your order and retrieve the digital code from your inbox;
- Go to Amazon.com and choose what you want to buy;
- At the check-out, select Gift Cards as a payment method and enter your unique redeem code;
- The 50 dollars will be deducted from your total costs and you can complete the order!