- Use a 10 euro Amazon Gift Card in de German Amazon webshop.
- € 10,- credit value for your Amazon account.
- Buy product such as cosmetics, electronics and toys with the 10 euro card.
- Receive the code via email.
- Pay for the card using one of our payment options.
- Redeemable up to 1 year after purchase.
This card adds 10 euro prepaid to your Amazon account. You can use this card in the German Amazon webshop.
Shopping at Amazon using a gift card
Amazon has all kinds of products for you in their webshop. Whether you want to shop for new make-up, that adorable toy for your kid or the latest smart watch. While you’re at it, buy a new smartphone charger or a power bank, just in case your run out of battery. Purchasing a €10 Amazon Gift Card from Gamecardsdirect is super easy. Just add the 10 euro prepaid card to your shopping cart and choose a method to pay. Enter your name and email address so we know who to send it to. After you have successfully completed your payment, we will send you the code so you can shop to your heart’s desire.
Using your € 10 shopping credit at the Amazon store
After you have purchased your Amazon Gift Card, the fun part begins! Use your 10 euro shopping credit in the Amazon webshop like this:
- Log in or make a new account on Amazon DE;
- Place the product(s) you would like to purchase in the shopping cart;
- Choose “Gift Card” as the payment option and enter the code you received from Gamecardsdirect;
- If the total order is more than the amount available on your gift card, you can pay the remaining balance with other payment methods. Have fun with your Amazon order!
Terms and conditions
Redeem your code to top up your Amazon credit. To add the credit to your account:
- Go to Amazon.de and log in, or create a new account;
- Go to your account settings and click Apply gift card to your account (Geschenkkarte auf Ihr Konto anwenden);
- Enter your code and click 'Add to your balance' ('Auf Ihren Saldo anwenden').
You can also use the code directly during the checkout process. For step-by-step instructions, please read this guide.