An iTunes and App Store Card can be redeemed in the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, Mac App Store, and App Store, but not in an Apple Online Store. For this, you need an Apple Store gift card. An App Store Card is the same as an iTunes Gift Card. You will receive the official iTunes Card activation code in via e-mail immediately after completing your order.
How do I increase the credit on my Apple ID account?
You can redeem the code and increase your account balance with new credit on several Apple devices. You can use it on the following:
- iPhone, iPad or Macbook;
- iTunes on your Mac or PC;
- Mac App Store;
Read the full instructions per device by clicking here. The iTunes Cards are linked to a specific area, so you have to make sure that you have the right gift card for your account. This App Store & iTunes Card only works on a US Apple ID account.
Which other App Store & iTunes Cards can I buy at Gamecardsdirect?
In addition to the 50 dollar App Store & iTunes Card, we also sell other US iTunes Cards. If you wish to purchase other values, please click the one you wish to purchase below:
- App Store & iTunes Card $5;
- App Store & iTunes Card $10;
- App Store & iTunes Card $15;
- App Store & iTunes Card $20;
- App Store & iTunes Card $25;
- App Store & iTunes Card $50;
- App Store & iTunes Card $100.
How do I buy a $50 App Store & iTunes Card online?
Buying an App Store & iTunes Card from Gamecardsdirect.com is a straightforward and quick process. You only need to follow these steps:
- Add the 50 dollar App Store & iTunes Card to your shopping basket;
- Enter your details and pay for your gift card using one of the payment options in our webshop;
- The gift card and activation code will be sent to your e-mail address right after successfully completing the order payment.
- 50 dollar Top Up for your Apple ID;
- Redeemable for US accounts;
- Digital code send via email.
Credit for your Apple ID
Easily add money to your Apple account without using a credit card. With the App Store & iTunes credit. you can safely pay in the App Store. You can also use this code for direct payment at the App Store and the iTunes Store.
No code not received?
If you did not receive your code within 10 minutes, please make sure to check your spam folder, promotional folder or your 'Other Messages' tab to be sure the email did not end up in there.
For some payment methods we use an extra check. Keep in mind that it will take a bit longer before you receive your order. This is the case with:
- PayPal payments (maximum 24 hours);
- Credit card payments (maximum 24 hours).
If you are unable to find your email with the code, please do not hesitate to contact us.