League of Legends Cards2 results
League of Legends Cards
What kind of game is League of Legends?
League of Legends (LoL) is an online game that is incredibly popular with players around the world! LoL is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game. The game can only be played online. League of Legends is played by two teams. Each team consists of 5 players called Champions and has a 'Nexus' in its possession. The goal of the other team is to destroy the Nexus of the other team. Your team wins if you have completed this mission! During the game you can collect gold with your Champion. Gold can also be collected by farming. The gold coins can then be used to buy items that strengthen your Champions, such as swords for attacking enemies, boots for speeds and potions for health.
What are League of Legends Cards?
League of Legends Cards can be used to purchase Riot Points. Riot Points (RP) are one of the main currencies used to unlock League of Legends content, the second being Blue Essence. Riot Points can be purchased with gift cards and can only be used in the Riot Store. Purchases made with RP do not directly affect the gameplay.
Which League of Legends prepaid cards are available at Gamecardsdirect?
At Gamecardsdirect you can buy 2 different EU prepaid LoL cards with different values that you can exchange for Riot Points. Below is an overview of the cards we sell:
- League of Legends Card worth 10 euro = 1580 Riot Points
- League of Legends Card worth 20 euro = 3250 Riot Points
How do I redeem my League of Legends gift card?
To redeem your League of Legends prepaid card, follow these next steps:
- Go to the LoL client and open it by clicking on it. If you don't have a League or Legends account yet, you can create an EU account here;
- Then click on the Store button and then on the Buy RP button;
- Select the 'Prepaid cards' option and enter the prepaid code;
- Click 'Submit' and the 10 or 20 euro gift card will be credited to your LoL account as 1580 or 3250 Riot Points.