- Make online purchases at more than 20.000 webshops;
- Neosurf: the online payment method for game and entertainment websites;
- Buy a Neosurf card at our webshop and receive a prepaid code of 30 euro;
- Pay with one of our many payment options;
- This card is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase!
What is Neosurf and what can I do with it?
Neosurf is one of the latest payment methods that allows you to shop online! The prepaid code you receive via email can be used to make online purchases at more than 20,000 webshops.
Neosurf is often used as a means of payment at game and entertainment websites. Would you like to know at which websites you can pay with Neosurf? Click here for the overview.
How can I pay with a Neosurf card?
Paying with Neosurf is simple and can be done in 3 simple steps:
- Buy a Neosurf Card via our webshop;
- After completing your order you will receive a 10-digit Neosurf Code by email;
- Go to your favourite online store, select the payment method Neosurf and fill in the 10-digit Neosurf code you received.
- The credit of the Neosurf code will be immediately be deducted from the total value of your purchase.
Any remaining credit that remains after your purchase can be transferred to another Neosurf prepaid card - with a maximum of €250.
How can I buy Neosurf credit online?
Neosurf Cards can be purchased safely, quickly and securely at Gamecardsdirect! Our webshop is open 24/7, so you can buy Neosurf prepaid Cards online whenever it suits you. You never even have to go out the door.
With our webshop you can purchase the following values:
- Neosurf €10;
- Neosurf €15;
- Neosurf €20;
- Neosurf €30;
- Neosurf €50;
- Neosurf €100.
- Neosurf voucher 30 €;
- The safest global payment method;
- Credit can be spent in parts;
- Just as safe as cash, anonymous and fast.
With Neosurf you can make safe online payments. You will receive the code digitally by email. This code is not refundable. Check, before you buy this product, whether the webshop accepts this payment method. For more information, go to neosurf.com or to our Terms and Conditions.