Netflix Gift Card €50
- Look, enjoy it. Watch what they want. Always cancelable
- Choose a subscription and see what you want with Netflix
- Watch series and movies whenever you want, wherever you want - all tailored to your preferences
- Receive the prepaid card right after payment.
- Add 50 euros to your Netflix credit.
- Watch your favourite movies and series.
- Use one of our many payment options to complete your order.
- Redeem the code of the gift card up to 1 year after purchase.
What can I buy with a 50 euro Netflix Gift Card?
With a €50 prepaid card for Netflix you get 50 euro credit to add to your Netflix account. Netflix offers commercial-free streaming services, to watch your favourite films, shows and soaps. Whether you are at home, on your way to school or work, or even at your friends’ place. Enjoy the convenience of watching non-stop television, without being homebound.
If you have spent only a part of your credit, you will be reminded by Netflix to increase your balance to continue with their services. Just purchase a new Netflix Gift Card from Gamecardsdirect and you will be back to your series right away.
Choose a subscription with a €50 Netflix Gift Card
Netflix offers 3 types of subscriptions. You can choose one of the following:
- Basic You can stream on your laptop, TV, phone or tablet in SD quality for one user. This plan is perfect for individuals who don’t have to share the account. This subscription costs 7,99 euro per month.
- Standard If you want to enjoy binge-watching your favourite series while your partner would rather check out a new movie that was just released on Netflix, the Standard plan works best for you. Watch in HD quality and on any device you want. The Standard plan is 10,99 euro per month for two users.
- Premium Watch the latest series and films on Netflix on ultra HD with the Premium subscription. Never fighting over the TV again, because with this membership you can watch on 4 screens at the same time. For only 13,99 euro a month, you never have to watch something you don’t like.