- Add 100 euro to your Nintendo account and buy new in-game content, games, apps and more in the German Nintendo eShop.
- Only compatible with German Nintendo accounts.
- Choose from a large variety of payment methods to pay for your card.
- Get the activation code per email right away, no time wasted.
Nintendo eShop Card with a €100 value
Buy the best games with your €100 eWallet credit using a Nintendo eShop Card from Gamecardsdirect. This prepaid card gives you 100 euro credit to spend on additions for your Nintendo console. Think of new games, in-game credits, apps and more. Make the most out of your 2DS, 3DS, Wii U and Switch!
Compatible Nintendo accounts
Nintendo eShop Cards are country-specific, meaning that they can only be used in one specific country. These Nintendo eShop Cards are for German accounts only, so make sure that you have the right country settings before purchasing.
Use your €100 credit in the Nintendo eShop
You can use this 100 euro Nintendo eShop Card to top up the balance on your Nintendo eWallet. Your eWallet can be used to make in-game purchases, buy full games and download apps. All you have to do is redeem the gift code in the German Nintendo eShop. Once completed, you can start buying new content and give your gaming experience a significant boost.
Purchase a 100 euro Nintendo eShop Card at Gamecardsdirect
You can easily purchase a Nintendo eShop Card of €100 in the webshop of Gamecardsdirect. Below you will find the step-by-step instruction on how to order a gift card:
- Add the 100 euro eShop card to your cart and head over to the check-out;
- Fill out the form with your name and email address;
- Select a payment method and complete the payment;
- Your Nintendo eShop code will be sent to you via email right away!
Check out our other Nintendo eShop Cards for Germany
Terms and conditions
How to use the code on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS family systems or Wii U:
Select “Redeem Code” or “Add Funds” in Nintendo eShop and follow the on-screen instructions.