- Instantly add 50 euro to your Nintendo eWallet and buy the best games, add-ons, extras and more.
- Only redeemable with a German Nintendo account.
- Receive the code per email right away.
- Pay using iDEAL, Mister Cash, PayPal or one of the many other payment methods.
The possibilities of a Nintendo eShop Card
A €50 Nintendo eShop Card will open up a whole new world for you. This card can be used to buy apps, games and in-game credits for your Nintendo console. Your gaming experience will become even more enjoyable with this 50 euro Nintendo eShop Card!
Shop in the German Nintendo eShop
This €50 Nintendo eShop Card can be used to buy content in the German Nintendo eShop. Unfortunately, you cannot use this prepaid card if you have an account from another country. Please check your country settings before you purchase a German gift card. If you have an account from another country, you can change the region in the top right corner of our webshop.
Buy games, apps and more
Your new shopping credit can be used to purchase content in the Nintendo eShop for your Nintendo 2DS, 3DS, Wii U and Switch. You can get the latest digital games, apps, in-game credits and so on! Visit the German Nintendo eShop here and check out all the great deals that are waiting for you.
Order your Nintendo eShop Card right away
Ordering and receiving a €50 Nintendo eShop Card is really easy, safe and fast in the webshop of Gamecardsdirect. Add 50 euro to your eWallet in just a few minutes by following the steps below:
- Add the €50 Nintendo eShop Cart to your shopping basket;
- Enter your name and email address and select a payment method;
- Complete the payment and the redeem code will be sent to you via email right away;
- Redeem the code on your My Nintendo account;
- You can now spend 50 euro in the Nintendo eShop!
Give friends, relatives or even yourself a smile with a Nintendo eShop Card!
A Nintendo eShop Card is the perfect gift for anyone who loves to play and wants to have fun!
You can use Nintendo eShop Cards as a fast, safe and easy alternative to credit cards when purchasing games and other content on Nintendo eShop or on the official Nintendo website.
Open Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo Switch console and you'll discover a world of games available for immediate purchase and download.
You can use Nintendo eShop Cards to add funds to your Nintendo eShop balance in five denominations: €15, €25, €50, €75 and €100. Note that Nintendo eShop displays prices in the currency that corresponds to the country/region setting for your Nintendo Account.'
Terms and conditions
How to use the code on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS family systems or Wii U:
Select “Redeem Code” or “Add Funds” in Nintendo eShop and follow the on-screen instructions.