Apex Legends Coins PC4 results
Apex Legends Coins
What type of game is Apex Legends?
Apex Legends is a free Battle Royale game that was created by Respawn Entertainment and released in February 2019. The game was dropped unannounced and managed to gather a large audience of 25 million players in just the first week. Apex Legends takes place in the universe of Titanfall and fits well in the Battle Royale genre. You can choose from characters called Legends and must compete with other players to be the last one standing. Currently, you can only play in squads of three.
What can you do with Apex Legends Coins?
You can use Apex Coins in Apex Legends to purchase cosmetic items like skins, poses, banners and more. You can also get Apex Packs, which are loot boxes that contain three random goodies. If you want to make your experience with Apex Legends even better, you can also join the current season with a Battle Pass and unlock items in 100 tiers. This costs 950 Apex Coins, which is around €9,50 in EA Origin credit. If you want to skip the first 25 levels, there is also the Battle Pass Bundle for 2,800 Apex Coins.
How to get Apex Coins yourself?
You can easily get Apex Coins in the Apex Legends Store by using your EA Origin account. Follow the steps below to add credit to your account and purchase Apex Coins:
- Choose how much credit you need to purchase Apex Coins and add that EA Origin Gift Card to your shopping cart. Check out the table below for the cost overview;
- Head over to the check-out and enter your personal details;
- Use a payment method to pay and complete the order;
- The digital gift code will be sent to your email address instantly;
- Open the Origin launcher and redeem the code;
- The total credit will be added to your account instantly;
- Start Apex Legends and go to the Store tab;
- Choose how many Apex Coins you want to purchase and use your newly acquired Origin credit to pay for it. You now have Apex Coins to spend on items of your choice!