Apex Legends Coins PC2 results
Apex Legends – what type of game is it?
Apex Legends is a free Battle Royale game that managed to get 25 million players in the first week of launch without any prior marketing strategies. The game was created by Respawn Entertainment, creators of the Titanfall franchise, and published by Electronic Arts. The story of Apex Legends is new but does take place in the same universe, 30 years after events in Titanfall 2. In Apex Legends you can choose from multiple playable characters called Legends, each with their own set of skills.
Apex Coins – what are they?
Apex Coins, the in-game currency of Apex Legends, can be used to purchase fun items, unlock new Legends or open Apex Packs. An Apex Pack is a loot box that gives you three random cosmetic goodies, like a skin for a Legend. Furthermore, Apex Coins are the only payment method you can use to purchase a Battle Pass. Read more about the Battle Pass in Apex Legends here. You can easily buy these coins with the balance on your Origin account.
Apex Coins – use Origin Gift Cards
You can best get Apex Coins by using EA Origin credit. You can easily top up your eWallet using Origin Gift Cards, available in the webshop of Gamecardsdirect. Purchasing Apex Coins can be done as quickly as follows:
- Choose how many Origin Gift Cards you want to purchase and add these to your shopping cart;
- Enter your name and email address and select a payment method;
- Complete the order and open your inbox to retrieve the code;
- Open the EA Origin client on your desktop or go to the Origin Store;
- Exchange your code and instantly receive your new credit. Read our manual to find out how to do this;
- Search for the amount of Apex Coins you need;
- Purchase them using your eWallet credit and you can start up Apex Legends!