Guild Wars 2000 Gems
- For Guild Wars 2
- Buy in-game items like weapons, gliders and skins
- Get a Pet that helps you in battles!
You can use Steam Gift Cards for this, these can be found
- Download a 2000 Gem Card for Guild Wars 2 on your PC now!
- Buy in-game items like clothing, boosts, mini pets and more.
- Suitable for every EU account.
- Pay using one of our many payment methods.
- Receive a Guild Wars 2000 Gem Card per email in just a few seconds.
- Take up to one year to redeem this Gem Card.
What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game, created by ArenaNet and published by NCSoft. This game can only be played on a PC. Guild Wars 2 is a game that is constantly changing due to the influence of its players. You never know what can be expected when you log in, and this makes the game all the more exciting!
What is a Guild Wars 2: 2000 Gem Card?
With this 2000 Gem Card you can make in-game purchases in the Gem Store and buy various extras. Think of accessories, account upgrades and services, boosts and mini pets that you can collect and use in battle.
Which variants of Guild Wars 2: Gem Cards are available?
In addition to this 2000 Gem Card, Gamecardsdirect also sells a 4000 Gem Card. When you order a 4000 Gem Card you will receive two codes for 2000 Gems. Both variants can be ordered in our webshop.
How do I activate a 2000 Gem Card code?
- Log in to Guild Wars 2;
- Open the Black Lion Trading Company panel (default hotkey [O] or the icon of the lion in the top left corner of the screen);
- Hit ‘Redeem Code’ in the Gem Store;
- Follow this instructions on your screen;
- Your Gem balance will be increased with 2000 Gems as soon as you have activated your redeem code.
Terms and conditions
Redeeming your Guild Wars 2 Gem Card is really simple, and is done by following these steps:
- Log in to your Guild Wars 2 account;
- Open the Gem Store - Black Lion Trading Company panel (press [O] on your keyboard or click the lion icon in the upper left corner of your screen);
- Select Redeem Code in the upper left corner of the Store homepage and follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your serial code for gems;
- Your credit will be topped up with the newly purchased Gems right after you have redeemed your code.