What is Lebara prepaid phone credit?
With Lebara prepaid phone credit, you call, internet, and text simple and with great rates from within the Netherlands and abroad. With a prepaid SIM card, you do not have any contract commitments, and you choose for yourself what you want to spend on the use of your mobile phone.
How do I buy Lebara 5 phone credit at Gamecardsdirect?
Lebara 5 phone credit you buy quick, easy, and most of all secure at Gamecardsdirect. Put this product in your shopping cart, and click on “Order Securely”. Fill out some personal information. Next, you choose the payment option you want to use. Right after finalizing the payment process, you will receive your Lebara prepaid upgrade code in the inbox of your email account.
How can I get information on the status of my Lebara phone credit?
You can get information about your phone credit by doing the following:
Option 1 – By text message (SMS)
- Press the combination *100#, followed by pressing the dial button on your mobile phone;
- By text message (SMS) you will receive the most current status of your phone credit.
Option 2 – By calling
- Call the prepaid number 1244;
- Choose option 1;
- You get a voice message about the current status of your phone credit.
How long does my Lebara prepaid stay valid?
The prepaid credit of Lebara remains valid indefinitely, on one condition: You need to make use of your credit at least once every 90 days. You can do this by upgrading your prepaid credit, but also by calling, texting, or making use of the internet. When you do not do this, your prepaid SIM card becomes blocked, and because of that you can only receive calls or get texted. When after 30 days you still do not use your Lebara SIM card, this card will be considered invalid, thus your phone number and prepaid credit will also be considered invalid. You do not have the right to receive any sort of compensation when you do not maintain your SIM card by upgrading it regularly.
How can I reach the Lebara customer service?
You can reach the customer service of Lebara, by making use of one of the options below:
- Call with your Lebara SIM card to the free number 1200;
- When abroad, call the number +31619001200;
- Fill out the contact form.
How can I upgrade my Lebara phone credit?
Upgrading your phone credit at Lebara is as easy as can be. You can do it in 2 different ways.
Option 1 – By calling
- Call the free number 1244;
- Follow the voice instructions, and press the number 2, when asked to;
- Type in the 14-digit upgrade code you bought, and end with a #.
Option 2 – By text message
- Press the combination *101*your Lebara prepaid code, and finish with a #;
- Press the send button on your mobile phone.
Can I also upgrade my Lebara phone credit when I am abroad?
Yes, you can upgrade your Lebara phone credit while abroad. Follow the steps:
- Call the number +31626001244;
- Choose “Volg de gesproken instructies”. (or “Follow the audio instructions”);
- Press the Lebara prepaid code you have bought, and finish with a #.