- A prepaid card with which you can make both online and offline payments.
- As uncomplicated as paying by cash.
- Collect your credit on one clearly displayed account.
- Just as safe as using a credit card.
- Use one of the many different payment methods.
- The card is valid up to 1 year as of the date of purchase.
What is a 10 euro Paysafecard?
A 10 euro Paysafecard equals €10,00 for you to transfer to your My Paysafe card account. A Paysafe card is a prepaid card with which you can make both online and offline payments in thousands of stores. The Paysafecard is as easy as using cash and is just as safe as paying with a credit card.
What types of Paysafecards are available?
How can I spend my Paysafe credit?
After completing the payment process, you will receive a 16 digit pin code. The value of this card can be added to your personal My Paysafe card account. You can then use the username and password created for the account to purchase from thousands of (web) shops. Transfer your Paysafe card balance to your account now and you are ready to start shopping online!
How do I buy a 10 euro Paysafe card at Gamecardsdirect?
Buying a Paysafecard at Gamecardsdirect is as easy as pie. Placing your order is simple and it goes as follows:
- Add your Paysafecard of 10 euro to your shopping basket;
- Enter your personal information and accept the terms and conditions;
- Pay for your order by using one of the many different payment methods and you will instantly receive the code per mail.