What is Lebara ONE?
Lebara ONE is ideal when you call internationally a lot. With Lebara ONE you can make use of the internet, call, and text for pre-set low rates. You can already call fixed phone numbers nationally and internationally for € 0,01 per minute.
How do I buy Lebara ONE 20 prepaid credit at Gamecardsdirect?
You can buy Lebara ONE 20 prepaid credit quick, easy, and most of all secure at Gamecardsdirect by taking the following steps: Choose the amount you want to upgrade your Lebara ONE prepaid card with. You can choose €15, €20 or €30. Put the amount you want to buy in your shopping cart, and click on “Order Securely”. Fill out your personal information, and choose the payment option you want to use. At Gamecardsdirect we offer a great variety of different payment options. In just seconds you will receive the prepaid code you have purchased in the inbox of your email.
How can I upgrade my Lebara ONE prepaid credit?
You can upgrade your prepaid card by taking the following steps:
Option 1 – By texting
- Press the combination *101* on your smartphone.
- Press the 14-digit Lebara prepaid code you have purchased, followed by #.
- Press the dial/send button on your phone.
- You will receive a text message stating the amount you have added to your credit.
Option 2 – By calling
- Dial the free number 1244.
- When listening to the voice menu, press option 2.
- Fill out your 14-digit prepaid code and end with a #.
How can I add credit to my Lebara ONE prepaid card while I am abroad?
Naturally, you can add new credit to your Lebara ONE prepaid card while abroad, by following the steps below:
- Call the number +31684001244.
- Choose for “Volg de gesproken instructies” (or “Follow the audio instructions”)
- Type in your purchased Lebara prepaid code, and finish with a #.
How can I get information about my Lebara ONE prepaid credit?
You can get information about your Lebara ONE credit easy and for free by following the steps below:
Option 1 – By text message
- Type in the combination *100# on your smartphone, and press the dial/send button.
- You get a text message (SMS) with your most current Lebara credit.
Option 2 – By calling
- Call the free phone number 1244.
- Choose in the audio menu for option 1.
- You immediately get the most current status of your Lebara credit by voice message.
How long is Lebara ONE prepaid credit valid?
Lebara prepaid credit is very convenient to use because your credit is valid indefinitely. There is only one condition: You need to upgrade your prepaid Lebara credit every six months. When you do not, then your phone credit gets blocked; you can get called and texted by others, but you cannot yourself. You cannot upgrade your prepaid Lebara credit online. The only thing you can still do is call the free number 1244 to upgrade your prepaid phone credit, and you have three months to do so. The credit that is already on your prepaid card will be unblocked.
How can I contact the Lebara customer service?
You can contact the Lebara customer service in 3 different ways:
- Call the number 1200. (free of charge)
- From abroad, you call the service number +31619001200.
- Fill out the contact form https://mobile.lebara.com/nl/nl/contact-us.
How can I upgrade my Lebara phone credit?
Upgrading your phone credit at Lebara is as easy as can be. You can do it in 2 different ways.
Option 1 – By calling
- Call the free number 1244;
- Follow the voice instructions, and press the number 2, when asked to;
- Type in the 14-digit upgrade code you bought, and end with a #.
Option 2 – By text message
- Press the combination *101*your Lebara prepaid code, and finish with a #;
- Press the send button on your mobile phone.
Can I also upgrade my Lebara phone credit when I am abroad?
Yes, you can upgrade your Lebara phone credit while abroad. Follow the steps:
- Call the number +31626001244;
- Choose “Volg de gesproken instructies”. (or “Follow the audio instructions”);
- Press the Lebara prepaid code you have bought, and finish with a #.