- With this card you can increase your Nintendo eWallet credit with 15 euro.
- You can use this credit to buy new content, full games, apps, and more.
- This eShop Card is only suitable for Dutch accounts, so not for accounts in other countries.
- Gamecardsdirect offers many different payment methods, such as iDEAL and credit card.
- You will receive your code per e-mail the moment you have finished your order.
What can you do with a Nintendo eShop Card of 15 euro?
With a prepaid card of 15 euro you can increase your Nintendo eWallet credit with €15. Your new credit can be spend on products in the Nintendo eShop, such as games, content, apps, and much more. By using an eShop gift card you can make the most of your Nintendo console, like the 3DS and Switch. You can expand your game library and experience even more gaming fun.
What countries are compatible with this Nintendo eShop Card?
This prepaid card is only compatible with Dutch Nintendo accounts. Make sure to choose the correct game card for your country and account. You can also not use an eShop Card from another country on your Dutch account.
How can you use a Nintendo eShop Card in the eShop?
Visit the Dutch Nintendo eShop website by clicking this link. Log in to your My Nintendo account and choose to redeem your code. Enter the 16-digit code and you are ready to buy new games, content, apps, and more.
How do you purchase a €15 eShop game card from Gamecardsdirect?
You can purchase a Nintendo eShop Card for €15 by taking the next steps:
- Add the eShop card that you wish to buy to your shopping card;
- Enter the personal information required to proceed;
- Pay for the Nintendo prepaid card with one of the payment methods;
- Instantly receive your activation code on your e-mail address.
Which varieties of the Nintendo eShop Card does Gamecardsdirect sell in its shop?
Do you have any questions?
Check our FAQ, here you will find the answers to frequently asked questions.
Give friends, relatives or even yourself a smile with a Nintendo eShop Card!
A Nintendo eShop Card is the perfect gift for anyone who loves to play and wants to have fun!
You can use Nintendo eShop Cards as a fast, safe and easy alternative to credit cards when purchasing games and other content on Nintendo eShop or on the official Nintendo website.
Open Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo Switch console and you'll discover a world of games available for immediate purchase and download.
You can use Nintendo eShop Cards to add funds to your Nintendo eShop balance in five denominations: €15, €25, €50, €75 and €100. Note that Nintendo eShop displays prices in the currency that corresponds to the country/region setting for your Nintendo Account."
Code not received?
If you do not receive your code within 10 minutes, check your spam folder, promotional folder or your tab ‘Other Messages’. It is possible that the e-mail has ended up there.
For some payment methods we use an extra check. Keep in mind that it will take a bit longer before you receive your order. This is the case with:
- PayPal payments (maximum 24 hours);
- Credit card payments (maximum 24 hours);
- SoFort-payments (1-3 working days)
For the most frequently asked questions, please visit our Nintendo eShop Card FAQ page.
Terms and conditions
How to redeem your Nintendo eShop Code:
- Open Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo console;
- Click Redeem Code in the left menu;
- Enter the code using the Nintendo eShop Card;
- Press OK and your credit will be added to your account.
How do I check if the credit has been added to my Nintendo account?
You can check the balance of your Nintendo account in the system’s settings. After redeeming your eShop Code, the balance will be increased with the value of the Gift Card.
Do Nintendo eShop Cards have an expiration date?
No, Nintendo eShop Cards do not have an expiration date, you can safely keep your Gift Card for later use. Or plan in advance, top up your Nintendo eWallet to always be ready for newly released Switch games! Once redeemed, the credit has no expiration date. The eShop card is an ideal gift!