- With this card you can increase your Nintendo eWallet credit with 15 euro.
- You can use this credit to buy new content, full games, apps, and more.
- This eShop Card is only suitable for Dutch accounts, so not for accounts in other countries.
- Gamecardsdirect offers many different payment methods, such as iDEAL and credit card.
- You will receive your code per e-mail the moment you have finished your order.
What can you do with a Nintendo eShop Card of 15 euro?
With a prepaid card of 15 euro you can increase your Nintendo eWallet credit with €15. Your new credit can be spend on products in the Nintendo eShop, such as games, content, apps, and much more. By using an eShop gift card you can make the most of your Nintendo console, like the 3DS and Switch. You can expand your game library and experience even more gaming fun.
What countries are compatible with this Nintendo eShop Card?
This prepaid card is only compatible with Dutch Nintendo accounts. Make sure to choose the correct game card for your country and account. You can also not use an eShop Card from another country on your Dutch account.
How can you use a Nintendo eShop Card in the eShop?
Visit the Dutch Nintendo eShop website by clicking this link. Log in to your My Nintendo account and choose to redeem your code. Enter the 16-digit code and you are ready to buy new games, content, apps, and more.
How do you purchase a €15 eShop game card from Gamecardsdirect?
You can purchase a Nintendo eShop Card for €15 by taking the next steps:
- Add the eShop card that you wish to buy to your shopping card;
- Enter the personal information required to proceed;
- Pay for the Nintendo prepaid card with one of the payment methods;
- Instantly receive your activation code on your e-mail address.