Nintendo eShop Card €50
- Spend 50 euro in the Nintendo eShop
- Only for the Nintendo WiiU, 2DS. 3DS and Switch
- Registration code can be redeemed instantly
- Top up your Nintendo shop credit with 50 euro and buy the best games, add-ons, extras and more in the Nintendo eShop.
- Only redeemable on a Dutch Nintendo account.
- Pay with iDEAL, Mister Cash, phone, credit card or another payment method.
- Receive the e-mail with the activation code to get started right away.
What are the possibilities with a Nintendo eShop Card?
A Nintendo eShop Card will open up a whole new world for you, because this card can be used to buy additions to your Nintendo games, but also full length new games, apps and sop much more. Your console will become even more enjoyable with this eShop card.
Can you use this game card on an account from a different country?
No, unfortunately it is not possible to use the Nintendo eShop Cards in another country. This card can only be activated on a Dutch Nintendo account. Make sure you have selected the right card that matches your account.
What can you spend your Nintendo eShop Card on?
You can use your eShop Card from Nintendo to charge your eWallet with 50 euro. This new shopping money can be spent in the Nintendo eShop on add-ons, full games, apps and so on! Click here to visit the Dutch Nintendo eShop.
How do you buy a Nintendo eShop Card at Gamecardsdirect?
You can purchase a €50 Nintendo eShop Card in our webshop by selecting the card you would like to buy, then adding it to your digital shopping cart. Proceed to the check-out, fill in your personal information, complete the payment process, and you will receive the activation code in your mailbox at once.