- Increase your Nintendo shop credit with 25 euro and buy new game content, apps and more in the Dutch Nintendo eShop. Visit the eShop here.
- This Nintendo card is only compatible with a Dutch Nintendo account.
- Choose from a large variety of payment methods, i.e. iDEAL, credit card, PayPal, and more.
- Receive the activation code per e-mail immediately so you would not have to waste any time.
What to do with a Nintendo eShop Card worth 25 euro?
You can buy the best games with 25 euro to spend in the Nintendo eShop, but additionally, you can buy game add-ons, apps and much more. With this game card you can make the most out of your 2DS, 3DS, Wii U and Switch.
Nintendo accounts that are compatible with this eShop Card
You can only use this Nintendo eShop Card with a Dutch Nintendo account. Please make sure you have selected the right game card for the right account.
Using your €20 Nintendo eShop Card in the Nintendo eShop
The €20 Nintendo eShop Card can be used in the Nintendo eShop to increase the balance on your eWallet. When you have done so, you can start buying and downloading new content, complete games and apps on your console. Give a significant boost to your gaming experience with a newly filled Nintendo eWallet.
How to purchase a 20 euro Nintendo eShop Card at Gamecardsdirect?
You can buy a Nintendo eShop Card of 20 euro at Gamecardsdirect in a safe, quick and easy manner. Below you find which steps you will have to follow:
- Choose the game card that you would like and continue to the check-out;
- Fill out the form with your information;
- Go through the payment process;
- Get your Nintendo activation shop per e-mail instantly.
Different varieties of the Dutch Nintendo eShop Cards
Add up your Nintendo eWallet with the Nintendo eShop Card for 15 euros. Receive the digital Nintendo eShop Card €15 directly to your inbox. Purchase games from eShop via your eWallet.
Easily add funds to your Nintendo account without using a credit card. Top up your digital wallet to buy full games like Super Smash Bros Ultimate or Luigi's Mansion 3, add-on content and more fun game related stuff. All from Nintendo eShop!
You can buy all of this from Nintendo eShop:
- Games and add-on content;
- Avatars and themes.
Code not received?
If you do not receive your code within 10 minutes, check your spam folder, promotional folder or your tab ‘Other Messages’. It is possible that the e-mail has ended up there.
For some payment methods we use an extra check. Keep in mind that it will take a bit longer before you receive your order. This is the case with:
- PayPal payments (maximum 24 hours);
- Credit card payments (maximum 24 hours);
- SoFort-payments (1-3 working days)
For the most frequently asked questions, please visit our Nintendo eShop Card FAQ page.
Terms and conditions
How to redeem your Nintendo eShop Code:
- Open Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo console;
- Click Redeem Code in the left menu;
- Enter the code using the Nintendo eShop Card;
- Press OK and your credit will be added to your account.
How do I check if the credit has been added to my Nintendo account?
You can check the balance of your Nintendo account in the system’s settings. After redeeming your eShop Code, the balance will be increased with the value of the Gift Card.
Do Nintendo eShop Cards have an expiration date?
No, Nintendo eShop Cards do not have an expiration date, you can safely keep your Gift Card for later use. Or plan in advance, top up your Nintendo eWallet to always be ready for newly released Switch games! Once redeemed, the credit has no expiration date. The eShop card is an ideal gift!