- Windows Gift Cards are special prepaid cards used with Windows, the Microsoft Store and the Xbox Games Store.
- You could purchase FIFA Points or Xbox Gift Card in the Xbox Games Store with this Windows Gift Card.
- You can buy or rent various products, from apps to movies, TV shows, games and music.
- Also great for purchasing Xbox Live Gold on your Xbox 360 or Xbox One.
- This €10 Windows Gift Card is redeemable for 1 whole year.
What can I do with a Windows Gift Card?
A Windows Gift Card can be used as a payment method to purchase apps, movies, TV shows, games and music in the Microsoft Store or Xbox Games Store. These Windows Gift Cards are compatible with a Windows computer/laptop, Windows Phone and Xbox console.
Which other Windows Gift Cards can I buy from Gamecardsdirect?
How do I exchange my €10 Windows Gift Card?
The redeem instructions for a Windows Gift Card differs per device. Take a look at the instructions for Windows 10, Xbox One and Xbox 360 below:
- Open the Microsoft Store Online;
- Select ‘Other: Gift Cards’ under All Microsoft, next to the search button;
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Redeem a gift card;
- Log in using your username or email address and password;
- Enter the redeem code;
- Your account balance will be increased with €10 instantly.
- Make sure that your console is connected to the internet, and that you are logged in to your Microsoft account;
- Scroll over to the Store;
- Scroll down to and select Use a code;
- Enter your code and select Redeem;
- Your balance is now increased with €10 store credit.
- Turn on your console and log in with your username and password;
- Make sure that the Xbox 360 has an internet connection;
- Press the Guide button on your controller;
- Select Games and apps and then Redeem code;
- Enter your 25-digit prepaid code and select Ready;
- Lastly, confirm your action and your €10 credit will be added to your account instantly.
Not redeemable on earlier versions of Windows and Windows Phone. Windows 8 users: Update to Windows 8.1 for free through the Windows Store. The full card value will be applied to your Microsoft account and may be used for eligible purchases (exclusions apply) made directly at select Microsoft online stores. Geography limitations and balance restrictions apply. Eligible purchases and prices may vary by region, device, and over time. NO EXPIRATION DATE OR SERVICE FEES. Taxes may apply. Internet access (connect time charges may apply) and a Microsoft account are required. To create a new account, visit https://commerce.microsoft.com. Xbox Live required to redeem on console. Original Xbox excluded. Paid subscriptions required for some content. You must be 13+. Except as required by law, cards cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash and are not reloadable or refundable. Microsoft is not responsible if your card is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission. Subject to full terms and conditions and country restrictions, which may change without notice. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Cards issued by and ©/™/® Microsoft Corp., a Washington Corporation, and/or its affiliates.