A Windows Gift Card is a general gift card used for Windows and Xbox.
You can use this €20 Windows Gift Card to purchase content in the Xbox Games Store, i.e. Xbox Live Gold.
Buy thousands of apps, games, TV shows, music and movies.
A great way to buy FIFA Points on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Previously known as Microsoft Points.
What is a Windows Gift Card used for?
A Windows Gift Card is used as a currency to purchase games, apps, movies, series, music and more in the Microsoft Store and Xbox Games Store. These stores can be accessed on your Windows device or Xbox console.
Which types of Windows Gift Cards are available at Gamecardsdirect?
Gamecardsdirect offers several values of Windows Gift Cards, ranging from 5 euro to 75 euro. All these gift cards can be used with a European Microsoft account. You would need an American gift card if you have an American account.
How do you exchange a 20 euro Windows Gift Card?
Exchange instructions for Windows 10
- Go to microsoft.com/redeem;
- Log in with your Microsoft account;
- Enter the gift code;
- Your account balance will instantly increase with 20 euro.
Exchange instructions for Xbox 360:
- Log in to your Xbox account;
- Press the guide button in the centre of your controller;
- Move to the right and select Games and apps;
- Select Redeem code and enter your gift code;
- Your store credit will be topped up with €20 for you to buy new content with.
Exchange instructions for Xbox One:
- Make sure that your console is connected to the internet and that you are logged in to your Microsoft account;
- Go to the Store and scroll down to select Use a code;
- Fill in your redeem code and hit Redeem;
- You will instantly receive €20 store credit to spend on games and more!
Not redeemable on earlier versions of Windows and Windows Phone. Windows 8 users: Update to Windows 8.1 for free through the Windows Store. The full card value will be applied to your Microsoft account and may be used for eligible purchases (exclusions apply) made directly at select Microsoft online stores. Geography limitations and balance restrictions apply. Eligible purchases and prices may vary by region, device, and over time. NO EXPIRATION DATE OR SERVICE FEES. Taxes may apply. Internet access (connect time charges may apply) and a Microsoft account are required. To create a new account, visit https://commerce.microsoft.com. Xbox Live required to redeem on console. Original Xbox excluded. Paid subscriptions required for some content. You must be 13+. Except as required by law, cards cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash and are not reloadable or refundable. Microsoft is not responsible if your card is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission. Subject to full terms and conditions and country restrictions, which may change without notice. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Cards issued by and ©/™/® Microsoft Corp., a Washington Corporation, and/or its affiliates.