Call of Duty points Manual
What can I do with Call of Duty Points?
Call of Duty Points (COD Points) is a currency you can use to purchase in-game items. You can buy Rare Supply Drops, Vials of Liquid Divinium and Extra Loadout Slots with these points. Enhance your gameplay experience with extras like weapon camos, cosmetics for your weapon, gestures and more.
You can either acquire these items by simply playing the game or using your COD Points, though the latter one is faster ;-) Get your Rare Supply Drops or Liquid Divinium in no time using Call of Duty Points. You can use your points in the following COD games:
- Infinite Warfare
- Black Ops III
- World War II
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
You can buy Call of Duty Points for your PlayStation, Xbox- or Battle.net account. In Europe, it is not (yet) possible to buy COD Points in the PSN Store. For PlayStation accounts, you can only acquire the bundles through the Black Market for example. Buy the gift card with the value you need to buy Call of Duty Points. To know what gift card you need, we made a little overview:
- €10 = 1100 COD Points
- €20 = 2400 COD Points
- €40 = 5000 COD Points
- €100 = 13000 COD Points
Once you have your gift card to top up your balance, you can buy COD Points! To help you on your way, we made a step-by-step instruction guide. That way, you can spend your time doing what you love: gaming!
Buy COD Points via the Black Market
If you wish to buy Call of Duty Points in the Black Market, you will need to top-up your balance on your Xbox, PlayStation or Battle.net account with a game card. How to do this, you can find in our instruction guides for PlayStation, Xbox and Battle.net. Once you have done this, you can use your balance to buy COD Points at the Black Market:
- Log in to your account;
- Select Store in the Multiplayer or Zombies mode;
- Go to Buy and select the COD Points Bundle of your choice:
- Buy the bundle using the credit you just uploaded from your gift card;
- Follow further instructions to complete your purchase. Have fun!
Buy COD Points via the Microsoft Store
With an Xbox Gift Card or Windows Gift Card, you can buy Call of Duty Points at the Microsoft Store. Follow these instructions to buy your COD Points Bundle:
- Go to the Microsoft Store;
- Log in to your account;
- Search for Call of Duty Points;
- Select the COD Points Bundle of your preference;
- Choose as payment method Redeem a gift card;
- Enter the code of the gift card you received from us;
- Complete your payment to add the points to your account.
COD Points via de Blizzard Store
Do you play Call of Duty using the Blizzard app? Then it is possible to shop for COD Points in the Blizzard store with your Blizzard Balance. Top up your balance first with a Battle.net Gift Card. Read this guide on how to redeem a Battle.net Gift Card before you buy the points. After this, follow these instructions buy Call of Duty Points:
- Go to the Blizzard Shop and select Call of Duty: Black Ops;
- Scroll down to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Points;
- Buy the Bundle you need and pay with Blizzard Balance;
- Confirm your payment and enjoy!
Need help from our team?
If you need help from our team, feel free to call, mail or chat with our Customer Support team. We are happy to help a fellow gamer in need. You can reach us from Monday to Friday, 8:30 - 17:00.
During the weekends, we are training our hand-eye coordination, so we are limited available through email ;)
In het weekend zijn we beperkt bereikbaar via e-mail.