Cuphead - The Delicious Last Course: Xbox Series X S / Xbox One / Win10
- Return to Cuphead
- Wallop wacky bosses
- Find new weapons and charms
Return to Inkwell Isle for a Delicious DLC
It’s time to return to Cuphead in The Delicious Last Course DLC. Featuring a brand-new adventure on a previously undiscovered Inkwell Isle, The Delicious Last Course is the perfect opportunity to go back to Cuphead and rediscover the acclaimed 2D platformer. There are hours of bonus gameplay here. Find new weapons and charms to aid you in overcoming challenges and setting new records on old bosses. It also has Ms Chalice as a new playable character, an anthropomorphic, female yellow chalice, who is fully playable through the DLC and even the original Cuphead adventure!
Defeat Powerful New Bosses
If you are one of the 1% of players who somehow found Cuphead easy, The Delicious Last Course may offer that challenge you long for. Here are some of the bosses you will be facing:
- Glumstone The Giant (Gnome Way Out): A grumpy and powerful giant with a gnome following.
- Moonshine Mob (Bootlegger Boogie): A group of bug mafia with an underground rum running operation, lead by a snail.
- Mortimer Freeze (Snow Cult Scuffle): An ice-themed cult leader fought in an ice fortress.
Cuphead: One of the Best Indie Games of the Last Decade
Created by brothers Chad and Jared Moldenhauer, Cuphead is a love letter to 1930s animation and to hardcore platforming. The game was released back in 2017 and has since received universal acclaim for its art style, gameplay and music, scoring 88% on Metacritic. It has become famous for its difficulty and addictiveness, so is perfect for players who are tired of games not respecting players’ capability to face up to a real challenge.
Discover Inkwell Isle and a Charming Story
The story of Cuphead will remind you of old Disney cartoons like Mickey Mouse. Cuphead and his brother, Mugman, live on Inkwell Island. Against the better judgement of their elders, the brothers go to Devil’s Casino and end up losing a deal for their souls with the Devil. Nonetheless, the Devil offers to make another deal with them if they agree to venture around Inkwell Isle collecting the soul contracts of the other inhabitants of Inkwell Isle who’ve lost their souls. Sure enough, that’s what you will mostly do in the game by traversing dangerous levels and fighting bosses!
Become Addicted to Cuphead’s Challenging Gameplay
One of the funnest parts of 2D platformers like the Mario series has always been the boss fights, and Cuphead capitalises on that. Most of the game is centered on boss fights with occasional run-and-gun levels too. Cuphead has been called one of the most challenging games of all time, but don’t get afraid on account of that. It’s so fun that even if you die 100 times you wouldn’t get frustrated, and players have infinite lives to ensure that.
Buy Charms to Help You Defeat Bosses
Finding Cuphead a bit too hard? Never fear, you can purchase charms in the game from Porkrind’s Emporium that should make the game a bit easier, using coins you collect in levels. Are you losing your health too quickly? Buy a heart charm that gives you an additional hit point. There are many charms that can assist Cuphead in various ways. However, you can only equip one charm at a time, so make sure to choose wisely!
Where Can I Buy Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course for Windows 10, Xbox Series X S and Xbox One?
Cuphead - The Delicious Last Course for Xbox Series X S / Xbox One / Win10 can be purchased right here at Gamecardsdirect, the one-stop gift card shop, at the click of a button. Upon your purchase, a gift code will be instantly emailed to you, which can be redeemed or gifted to a friend.
• Featuring Ms. Chalice as a brand new playable character with a modified moveset and new abilities. Once acquired, Ms. Chalice is fully playable through the DLC and the original Cuphead adventure!
• Traverse a brand new Inkwell Isle and wallop the most wacky and monstrous bosses Cuphead has faced yet!
• Find new weapons and charms to aid you in overcoming brand new challenges and se-tting new records on old bosses!
• Help Chef Saltbaker on a brand new adventure to uncover the mystery of Legendary Chalice's secret quest!
How to redeem your DLC content:
- Open the Xbox Store on your console.
- Select “Use a code”.
- Enter your code to redeem it.
- Instant email delivery
- Excellent customer service
+31(0)85 047 75 36
- E-mail support in the weekends
- 1.100.000+ satisfied customers