Back to Bed
Back to Bed is an artistic 3D puzzle game with a surreal twist. It tells the story of Bob, an unlucky narcoleptic who has a tendency of falling asleep in his boring office and then proceeding to sleepwalk into the dangers of the big city.
Luckily, Bob has a subconscious guardian named Subob, whom spawns from the mind of Bob and whose job it is to protect the sleepwalker from any danger and guide him back to the safety of his bed.
The ever vigilant Subob must guide the constantly sleepwalking Bob on a journey through a series of surreal painting-like cityscapes where the boundary between Bob's dreams and reality have vanished, as Subob is part of Bob's subconsciousness. The result is an artistic dream world that is recognizable, yet totally different from the real world, where many things are not what they seem and dangers to the sleepwalker lurks deeper in.
- Unique surreal and artistic game universe
- A strange but beautiful dream universe that mixes elements from the real world and the world of dreams to create something unique, surreal and sometimes a bit scary.
- Isometric puzzle levels
- Navigate detailed 3D puzzles that defy the laws of physics, wherein the player must manipulate the strange environment to create a safe path for Bob and avoid the dangers of the puzzle.
- Two characters as one
- Play as the embodied subconsciousness, in the form of a small guardian creature, trying to save its own sleepwalking body from dangers of the the dream world.
- Picturesque visual style
- Discover the feeling of playing in a piece of art set in a digital frame. A visual style inspired by hand-painted techniques, surreal art and impossible shapes.
- Nightmare mode
- Unlock a hard mode of the game, made for those who truly want to test their puzzle solving skills and enjoy thinking many steps ahead, or who are just too stubborn to give up.
- Best played with controller
- Back to Bed is best played with a controller, but fear not, if you do not possess one, mouse can still be used.
- CPU Speed (MHz)
- 1.8 GHz
- Hard Disk Space
- 600 MB
- 3.0 GB
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP (SP3), Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OSX 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OSX 10.11 El Capitan
Games which are placed in the age category PEGI-3 revolve around subjects which are suitable for all age groups. In these games the level of violence is placed in a comical context (e.g. the same type of violence which is used in Tom & Jerry cartoons). It should be impossible for children to link the degree of violence in these games to any situation which can happen in real life or real-time. All situations and characters should be based on situations of a fantasy type of nature. These types of games are not allowed to have any imagery which could scare or frighten young children. Offensive language or profanity is banned from games which are placed in this age category.