Nexus - The Jupiter Incident
At the dawn of the 22nd century, the conquest of space and the colonization of the solar system is being monopolized by several huge and ambitious mega-corporations. Although extremely delicate and vulnerable, a balance is maintained by these companies.
At the very edge of the solar system the companies make a discovery which will shift the technological advantage and upset the balance. And so a new conflict is born: "The Jupiter Incident".
Nexus - The Jupiter Incident is a real-time mission-based tactical space game featuring spectacular real time battles and breathtaking motion picture quality. Focus on tactics and action as you control up to a dozen battleships encountering aliens, unknown solar systems and astrophysical phenomena in your struggle to save Earth.
Are you ready to take on the challenge?
- Epic campaign with 6 episodes and more than 26 thrilling missions
- Diverse mission types: espionage, fight, stealth, sabotage, rescue, science, etc.
- Control up to 10 extremely detailed, customizable spaceships from basic to simulation level
- 6 different alien species with race-specific tactics and 30 alien spaceships
- More than 50 unique characters and 90 different weapons and devices
- Flexible starmap system: animated map objects, light flares, etc.
- Zoom in on more than 350 planets, moons, comets, etc. in a fully 3D environment
- Planet movement based on real physics
- CPU Speed (MHz)
- 1 GHz
- Hard Disk Space
- 500 MB
- 128 MB
- Video Card (nVidia)
- nVidia GeForce 2 MX
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP (SP3)
Games which have a higher level of life-like violence focused on fantasy characters and/or non life-like violence which is focused on characters which are life-like or focused on animals. In these types of games there is no explicit nudity. Mild profanity is allowed, but it is not allowed to have any strong sexual language in these types of games.