What are cryptocurrencies?
A cryptocurrency is a digital currency unit that is often used as an alternative payment method for online purchases. The most well-known type of crypto coin is the bitcoin. The bitcoin was first introduced in 2009 and has increased massively in value over the past years. The stock price of bitcoins fluctuates constantly which makes it a very interesting market to invest in. In 2010, one bitcoin only costs 9 cent; today, it is worth thousands of euros!
How can I buy cryptocurrency?
Buying cryptocurrencies is really easy with a bit4coin gift card! Are you interested in purchasing cryptocurrencies but are you not sure where to start? In that case, a bit4coin card is ideal. With a prepaid card, you can decide how much you want to invest in one of the 5 available cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple. Go for a €10 card and exchange it for the currency you want to purchase. At Gamecardsdirect, you also buy a bit4coin card with a 25, 50 and 100 euro value. The advantages of a bit4coin gift card are that it is safe, anonymous and easy to use. The vouchers are valid for 2 years.
How do I purchase bitcoins with a bit4coin voucher?
Redeeming your bit4coin voucher for a cryptocurrency of your choice is really easy. After completing your order at Gamecardsdirect, you will receive the code per email instantly. This PIN code can then be used to buy crypto coins like bitcoins via bit4coin. Read how to do so below:
- Go to bit4coin.net/redeem and enter a few details. Do you still need to create an e-wallet? Then follow the steps provided to do so now;
- Complete your details with the unique PIN code and click on ‘Proceed to confirmation’;
- Your prepaid voucher is now redeemed! Please note that it can take up to one hour for the coins to be added to your wallet.
- bit4coin’s vouchers are to be used solely by individuals that exceed the required age of 18 years.
- bit4coin vouchers can only be purchased in the Netherlands.
- For combined purchase amounts above €250 per user per month and to prevent fraud, your identity will need to be verified during the redemption process.