What is a cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies and are also used as online payment methods. The most popular type of crypto coins are the bitcoins. This coin was introduced in 2009 and has risen in value in the last decennia. It cost only € 0,09 back then and thousands of euros nowadays! Would you also like to jump the bandwagon and invest in cryptocurrencies? Then you are best off with a bit4coin gift card.
What can I do with a bit4coin voucher?
A bit4coin voucher can be used to purchase 5 different types of cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin Cash (not to be confused with regular bitcoins). With a 50 euro prepaid card, you can essentially exchange 50 euro with the currency you like. At Gamecardsdirect, we also offer a €10, €25 and €100 bit4coin card. Bit4coin vouchers are safe, anonymous, quick and on top of that valid, for 2 years. Please note that the card can only be redeemed in full.
How do I buy a prepaid card at Gamecardsdirect?
Purchasing a prepaid card at Gamecardsdirect is really simple, fast and safe. Placing and completing an order in our webshop goes as follows:
- Add the €50 bit4coin voucher to your digital shopping basket;
- When you are done, head over to the check-out;
- Enter your name and email address and select a payment option;
- Complete the payment and you will receive the digital code per email immediately!
How do I redeem a bit4coin voucher for crypto?
Redeeming a bit4coin gift card for cryptocurrencies is really easy. Follow the steps below and you will have bitcoins or other crypto coins in no-time:
- Go to the bit4coin website by clicking here;
- Enter your details or create a wallet first. The instructions for this can be read under ‘No... What is a bitcoin wallet?’;
- Continue with the redemption when you have entered all the information by clicking on ‘Proceed to confirmation’;
- Once everything has been redeemed successfully, you will receive your new currency in approximately 1 hour.
- bit4coin’s vouchers are to be used solely by individuals that exceed the required age of 18 years.
- bit4coin vouchers can only be purchased in the Netherlands.
- For combined purchase amounts above €250 per user per month and to prevent fraud, your identity will need to be verified during the redemption process.